Blogging and information editing

I am no longer blind to HTML scripts and information editing. Blogging has helped me a lot in learning HTML basic skill and effective information editing.

Apart from that, I found that there are many brainy bloggers who are good at designing their blogs and also writing thoughtfully.

I suggest that they are the real leaders for this time. They are the masters of their own domains as they try to create, manage and control something for the sake of their own interests and spirit.

They are great writers and manipulators. They know how to describe something in their way and edit it accordingly.

Most importantly, they really enjoy for what they are doing.

I believe one day a blogger can be a freelance editor or a media transformator for some matters that other people on the other side of the world are curious and willing to know.

Yes, they start by editing their personal information and thoughts to be shown on the web. Then, at some stage, when they think they are part of the world, they may try to create a level playing field.

A situation when they think they are just about the same regarding their roles in providing information. They would share one with each other's information for a greater scope in their surrounding environment. They may chase and pursue every information in their area.

They may avoid to tell lies as they think that those are negative goals.

Everybody is going to seek the truth as sharing information and knowledge is really part of someone's free will.

3 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, 19 February, 2005  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown Wednesday, 23 February, 2005  

I agree that a blogger who sees his or her blog as a portal into the real orld can be successful. Many times a blog is created as a portfolio of sorts. I myself have created a blog of my own to attempt to work on my "column writing" as someday I wish to have my own column in a newspaper.

Kudos to you for seeing the potential of this new web trend.

Anymatters Wednesday, 23 February, 2005  

Thanks and all the best for your goal to have your own column in newspaper.

The thing is we need to get audience. You can try to submit your blog in some blog directories, such as blogwise, blogarama, etc.

I blog for fun and leisure. Also, most importantly, to improve my english as my second language.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.