Joost TV: channel catalog

Anymatters is now Joost official beta tester. Thanks Joost team!

I just downloaded Joost but have no time to watch all channels on Joost. Hopefully this weekend, if I have time and bandwith.

Briefly, it's the way to substitute the need of having a cable TV, by using an internet TV instead. No, it cannot be said as a substitution as this one is actually free of charge.

Moreover, it's a community for particular audiences to a tailored TV programme that suits them.

Or, I can say here, it's the way to utilise more of my internet time and connection. Of course, with additional cost of bandwith.

Anyway, I'm not sure when I'm authorised to send an invitation.



Update:

The way I can save my bandwith is by turning it off instead of pausing it whenever I don't wanna watch it. I think Joost broadcasts as a streaming audio/video file.

One emailed me to get an invitation, but true I still have 0 invitation to send as this screenshot below, taken when watching a boxing game. I at that time wanted to chat with someone talking about that programme.

3 comments:

Unknown Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
send me invitation for joost to
subotaj AT gmail.com

Anonymous Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

I'm sorry Ser, since I'm newbies, I still have 0 invitation to send. Joost may give me some tokens later on. I'll let you know.

Anonymous Sunday, 22 April, 2007  

Let us know how you rate Joost once you have a chance to test. The channels (especially those for outside the U.S.) don't really excite me, but I'd love to try.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.