I started this blog from ZERO

This is my first template when I started blogging with Blogger in September 2004.

It's totally Blogger's template and I didn't know anything about HTML and web designing as I'm actually a finance student.

But, as time goes by, I've been learning a lot from the net about HTML and web designing and also collecting javascripts (from Dynamic Drive) for some nice effects on my blog. I also got some blogger template hacks from blogger help, BloggerHacks and jsierra.net.

Recently, I've organised and created new pages for my blog at no cost using Blogger hosting. I have three blogs at the moment: my blog, my photoblog and my community blog. For me, internet is such a free lunch so I don't bother to spend any money for keeping my webpages on the net. That is why I keep blogging with Blogger because the hosting is free.

Without the passion to keep blogging, I wouldn't have come this far.

My dream is that some day I want to create a comprehensive financial planning weblog with some financial networking tools and calculators so that people can always be linked one to another financially.

3 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, 24 May, 2005  

I am new to this bo thing but it is very fun to meet new people with similar interest and such...
You are QUITE the photographer, beatiful pictures. I just bought a digital camera and i am just learning!
You have a nice site here. 

Posted by Nellienae

Country Princess Tuesday, 24 May, 2005  

Sorry bo thing =Blog thing
and i spelled beautiful wrong too uhhhh....
anyways off to work I go

Anonymous Monday, 06 August, 2007  

We have many offerings. Please review
Of course Bloggers get 10% discount
Refer a company and get 10% commission

* We have super fast servers with many upstream providers.
* 250 strands of fiber
* power for months on battery
* first month free if you mention blogger for 10% off

** many hosted solutions **
hosted solution provider Great Plains
** Nation wide Cisco support **
Cisco Support
Moving to Exchange
Novell GroupWise to exchange
Hosted Quickbooks
hosted solution QuickBooks Pro
Hosted VOIP solution
asterisk voip hosted pbx
Hosted Exchange Server for $12 per month per mailbox
Hosted Exchange Server
Hosted Accounting Solution
hosted solution for Microsoft Dynamics
hosted cisco platform for voip
** Need a Job? ***
IT Staffing
* Outsourcing *
IT Outsourcing
** Have a Case to win ***
Forensic Services

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.