Rugby at Westpac Stadium

I've never watched rugby live at the stadium before. But lucky me that ING (NZ) just gave me a chance to watch rugby at Westpac Stadium from its corporate box. So excited...

Aaron, a good guy (senior manager) from ING (wearing a black long sleeve in the photo below) invited me as a rep from Lyfords. The invitation was actually for Kirsty, but she couldn't come so I didn't waste the opportunity. Drink (wine, beer etc) and dinner (lamb stew I think) were provided before the game. Hmmm... nice. Thanks a lot, Aaron.

The ING corporate box consists of two parts: the lounge inside (with lounge set, dining table, bar, and of course a private toilet) and the 3-row balcony outside. The photos below were taken from outside.

The game was such an easy game for Hurricanes since Lions is apparently underdog.

Short clip

1 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, 08 May, 2008  

thank's Jef, sukses selalu juga buat kamu, gimana di NZ?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.