Quarter Final RWC 2007 - All Blacks vs France

Second thing this weekend.

It seems I'm okay with my basic rugby passing practice by now even just using Kezia's doll as the ball :) Now I'm ready to bet for the quarter final. No kidding, she will never permit me.

But anyway let's look at the quarter final match (knockout stage) schedule:

Quarter finals
Sat 06 Oct, 15:00 (NZ time: Sun 07, 02:00) Australia - England
Sat 06 Oct, 21:00 (NZ time: Sun 07, 08:00) All Blacks - France
Sun 07 Oct, 15:00 (NZ time: Mon 08, 02:00) South Africa - Fiji
Sun 07 Oct, 21:00 (NZ time: Mon 08, 08:00) Argentina - Scotland

I'd better sleep now for midnite going out with friends watching rugby at a sport bar (having a few stubbies of course). No I'm not serious, she won't permit me. I'll stay on the bed watching the match with her as she likes it eventually and leave the monday match for replay viewing.

Okay, now the facts of NZ (All Blacks) vs France in Rugby World Cup history.

1. France beat the All Blacks once in the 99 semi final, but the All Blacks beat France many times.
2. The All Blacks always went to semi final.

Head-to-head statistics All Blacks vs France in all matches since 1903:

Played: 45 times
All Blacks won: 34 times
France won: 11 times
Draw: 1 time

The facts of Australia (Wallabies) vs England match:
1. I don't really care actually at the moment.
2. Although England beat the Wallabies in the 2003 final, but until this moment England has shown very bad performance particularly got 0-36 vs the Springbroks (South Africa) in the pool stage.

Update Wallabies vs England: 10 - 12
England 12
Penalty goals: Wilkinson 4

Australia 10
Try: Tuqiri
Conversion: Mortlock
Penalty goal: Mortlock

No tries from England but she won!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.