Google Scholar for Research

At one time, I got stuck on my library databases and search in finding a title of a paper, the author, the journal it was publised on, when exactly it was published and in what volume, the abstract and the citation. Guess who helped me? Google, through Google Scholar. Now, I have it on the sidebar.


What is Google Scholar?

Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations. Google Scholar helps you identify the most relevant research across the world of scholarly research.

2 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, 25 October, 2005  

RECOMMEND

Well Jeff,

You didn't tell me how addictive blogging is.
Thanks for the G-mail invitation, it is worthy.
I'll take a time-out. Q: What is your best or favourite
word in English? Take a visit at buzzmachine , Jarvis is outstanding!

Cheers,

Chris


 

Posted by Kimball C. Kalangie

Anymatters Sunday, 30 October, 2005  

Hi Christ, please don't mention that. How's Holland? Btw, I had a look your blog, it's cool and as you said, in most wars, propaganda was used to sow confusion.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.