Mandala Airlines

Mandala Airlines was established and started operations in 1969. It is 90% owned by Yayasan Dharma Putra Kostrad (Indonesian Army Unit) with the remaining 10% shared by Dharma, Kencana, Sakti and Nusamba. It has a total of 1322 employees.

I've never heard any accident happened to this airlines before. Two good people on board was killed in this accident.


Anonymous Thursday, 08 September, 2005  

so what? any conspiracy? 

Posted by Anonymous

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.