His Resurrection saves my life

I'm afraid of death. It's normal, everyone's too.

However, I have religion and faith that makes me so humble and calm handling my fear. That isn't really normal as there are not so many people have religion and religious beliefs.

My feeling towards Jesus is getting stronger and stronger not because I'm such a Christian but my life experience has actually driven me this far. Several times He saved my life when I got very bad car accidents, meal poisoned, my head beaten by something and many more nearly death experience I had in my 20s.

But, the thing is that I always call upon His Name every time I got in trouble. I believe in luck but it sometimes means nothing for me because luck isn't really real as Jesus Christ.

I know Jesus came to the world as The Man, the Son of God. His Crucifixion and Resurrection is part of God's plan. He rules everyone's heart who believes in Him. His influence has been known throughout the world for 2000 years. (That is so long.) Even until this moment when science, technology and secularism have gradually been trying to replace His importance.

For me, His resurrection is still the most important thing the world ever has. It's something that can ease the way to the Heaven that we all don't have any idea what it's look like living in there. The Heaven. Not the Internet.

HAPPY EASTER

2 comments:

Anonymous Friday, 01 April, 2005  

Hi Steve, thanks for your comment and alternative opinion.

The simple thing is that when I get lost, I pray to Jesus to show me the way. Although I realise that my own rationale would much help me to figure something out.

I wanna live forever that's why I create this blog. So, there two kinds of media space that can make me live forever: the Internet and Heaven.

Upon my death, my blog will stay forever in the internet while my spirit will go to Heaven. It's cool aye? 

Posted by jeffry

Anonymous Sunday, 03 April, 2005  

mas, yg komen diatas g ya? hati2 nanti naksir mas lho, aku yg bingung. 

Posted by Nina

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.